The Campaign

Relentless

What's it like? Does it have the freedom of choice Petroglyph promised, or is it mission after mission-type gameplay after all? I know it has missions like steal the X-wing, but how does the campaign actually flow? Do you have to complete the missions in certain order and are there many ways to complete them? Also are the missions single battles or like "conquer Alderaan in any way you see fit?" Thank you in advance.

PS: I dont want any spoilers, please do not tell anything specific about any specific mission. All I want to know is how does the game proceed in general.

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

its great, its mission to mission to progress in the story but u dont have to do it right away, u can take systems whenever u want :D

Great, this is what I was hoping for.

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden