screenshots where do they go?

Faceh

Normaly thes shout go to Data/Screenshots but my screenshot key does not work. I tried to bind it to another key but it does not work. Perhaps it's the same with you...

(Would be great because right know I thought I am the only one having this problem)

The screenshot key works, they just put the screenshot folder in a very strange place.

C:Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Application Data\Petroglyph\Empire at War\ScreenShots

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3488/zersigef1.jpg

Uh now I need paintshop pro and I just deleted my trial version  :( Can Petroglyph please make them into bitmap format? Damn microsoft not coming with it. How about this does anybody know of a free tool I could use to view .tga and save them in .jpg ?

Uh now I need paintshop pro and I just deleted my trial version  :( Can Petroglyph please make them into bitmap format? Damn microsoft not coming with it. How about this does anybody know of a free tool I could use to view .tga and save them in .jpg ?

One word: XFire. Use their screenshot key, as theirs' pop up when you exit the game. That is the one I am currently using to take screenshots.

Sorry for double posting but:

I took a closer look into my screenshots folder and the view screenshots I saw in there did not match how often I already pushed the screenshot button. So I went ingame and did some more shots. At least I thought I would. Returning to the folder no new screenshots were in there. So I used Fraps to show my FPS because if a screenshots is created the frames should drop a bit for 1-2 seconds. But when hitting the screenshot buttons nothing happens. Now, I (at first) don't know where the hell the (few) screenshots in this folder come from and why they exist because the screenshot button does not seem to work...