Hi!

roguey

Hi Everyone, just discovered this site yesterday...

I'm a big fan of Star Wars, and played Star Wars Rebellion, however never bothered to play it online, and it seems I've been missing out on alot.

Just wondering if anyone would fancy a game of SW Rebellion? My school term has finished so I'm on holiday and have plenty of free time at the moment.

Thanks,

Yo!

Velcome to the site. There is another guy looking for an opponent in Essex, he posted a week or so, but I can't remember his name! Have a look through the forums and you should find him.

Enjoy> oh and check out the downloads section :wink:

Edit: ere we go:

http://www.swrebellion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=587&sid=363dd0b148197c6694d71aed73e0dc58

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

heh I don't mind where they are from though... Timezones aren't a problem for me because I've not yet started my job yet, and I dont have any school at the mo, but thanks.

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Welcome,

Hope you enjoy the site. just be careful Freaky things lurk around here. 8O So watch you're back. :D

And no i never kid. 8)

Hi Everyone, just discovered this site yesterday...

I'm a big fan of Star Wars, and played Star Wars Rebellion, however never bothered to play it online, and it seems I've been missing out on alot.

Just wondering if anyone would fancy a game of SW Rebellion? My school term has finished so I'm on holiday and have plenty of free time at the moment.

Thanks,

welcome roguey, ive played it online and i am currently playing against my brother (when he isnt working on the weekends). I enjoy playing rebellion online altho i dont do it often :? i can usually use msn messenger when i feel like playing a game online so feel free to add me (ramothau@hotmail.com) and we'll take from there if you like.

i live in australia so it might be hard to find a good time from my end to play but the weekends will best time for me, but we'll see how we go

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Austrailia Eh.....Crikey! Ring a bell? :D

i think i heard some guy say that on tv, i think he was chasing crocs or something...cant quite put my finger on it tho 8O:D

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Does Steve Irwin ring a bell? :wink:

ummm...oh yea...aka the croc hunter :) ...about the only time i see him on tv now days is when the advert comes on about quarantine and how important it is to declare plant and animal materials when coming into australia, besides that he we dont se much of him on tv nowdays.

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

i dont dislike him but i dont like him either, he comes across as a bit of idiot to me but he has got some guts catching crocs which is something i couldnt do, i think i would have to meet him in person to make a proper opinion of him so untill then i remain indifferent to him

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I didn't mean to accuse Darth of being a bad guy just curious what he thought of his fellow austrailian. Thats all. i am sorry if I offended you darth i never meant anything by it. :D