EAW patch Imminent.

Foshjedi2004

Ok Guys I e-mailed Delphi about the problems people are encountering:

Good Day Chris

It seems that there is a massive problem with the gamespy connections.  Is it generic or was it working perfectly in initial tests.  I know that you are probably bogged down with work either for new patches, P02 or EAW expansions/Sequels but how badly was the Internet gaming occuring during the initial tests.  Was there the scope of bugs that are surfacing in the few days since the release??

Fosh

We did not exp these problems during our testing.  Honestly, it comes as no surprise.  Every game developer has day 1 issues with their internet games. Now, it is a matter of how quickly they can address them. Currently we plan on releasing a patch for the disconnect issue happening when you try to log into gamespy today.  This was a gamespy issue, but we are going to fix it for them.

-CR

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg