Re: PFF Group (Hosted games)

Well donno how Cain wants this but I think this is the right place.

PFF Group

Password given out to PFF Members  ;D

Sorry but I changed the password for the third time because we kept on getting weird people joining  ;D Have fun trying to stay connected  ;D If your in the PFF you guys have no problems just need to get updated on the password

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

oh nice, pends on what language servers now, US or UK, or German which ever lol btw my name in the lobby isnt that of the forum as some ones taken it, but will try to get it back :D my name in Lobby is going to be Imagowa might leave it at that.

As a side note, i had my first MP game yesterday 2v2 and me and my gaming partner won :D, but game lasted 2 hrs or more or so i think and was a real great fight.

Got one person from another clan join us in that chat becaues he looked here. Need to mass pm the members of a new password  ;D Hidden Door should work  ;D Anywho Cain since you deleted it I will let you revive the PFF Group from the admin group  8)

God dam it, time to change the password AGAIN  >:( Only people in PFF or we would be getting some random people in our game again like we did before...........

Time to come up with a new password.....

edit: Poor Fosh, tried reinstalling as in retryign to resintall?  :-\ Weird.

Well i'm going to make a sub section for a public PFF Section and the Hidden door will be a private one. If it disappears blame Cain since you know how annoying it is to maintain a group when stuff goes missing. Also need a area to discuss for those who aren't moderators  :-\

Well i'm going to make a sub section for a public PFF Section and the Hidden door will be a private one. If it disappears blame Cain since you know how annoying it is to maintain a group when stuff goes missing. Also need a area to discuss for those who aren't moderators  :-\

But then we have the same problem(in my opinion). Us lowly people don't get to help decide in what the moderators think, they just tell us in a sticky, and we have to go along with it. I think people should be invited to join the Hidden Door, but they don't have to be a moderator. They could get recommended or voted in or something. You don't have to give them super moderator powers, just allow them to view the Hidden Door. I also think that not everyone should be in it. I know that Zerogravity had a system of some sort, but I'm not sure what it is....Anywho, the people who have actual positions(don't know of a good way how to say this)will be able to view the Hidden Door. Maybe people can be "promoted" and be able to view the Hidden Door that way. If they seem to have good ideas, then they might be considered. Speaking of good ideas.....I'm going to go eat something.  ;D Just joking....but really, please consider this as an option.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg