Game Should've Been Delayed Longer For Fixes?

MerLock

Do you feel the game was rushed and too many bugs were left in during release? Maybe pple thought the game should've came out sooner and pple said they were no longer getting the game coz of the delay from the original ship date. Pple felt releasing it earlier would've help this game. So what's your opinion now?

I have yet to experience any bugs.

But from what I hear, it isn't "the most polished game ever" like Lucasarts was saying it was going to be.

It still is 99.9% playable so I don't see why it shouldn't have been released.

the only bug that i find that is annoying is that the units seem to have a hard time gfetting frompoint A to point B sometimes, like in the first rebel mission with the 4 corvettes, when i asked them to go one way, 2 of them went in the opposite direction!
I've have you now - Lord Vader

I think that the Multiplayer issue is worth having the game delayed release for a while, besides if they took 6 months for bug busting and we still have it then imagine how buggy the game would be if they hadnt been bug busting  :o
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3488/zersigef1.jpg

Well i dont thin most people shouldnt judge the game to harshly, i mean MP isnt the most eseast thing to get right especialy with only in-hause testing, though it can be down to peoples internet connections or firewalls etc etc, so wont it might not be Petro's fault, also the people that moan are normaly a minority i think, compared to the ones that are happy, well see what happens, every game has its bugs and stuff like that, especialy MMORPG's if you think what people are typing in these forums in bad you should see MMORPG's stuff etc especialy when your paying monthely.

So no point in throwing a book at a Dev, things will get sorted quickly especialy if its some thing big, though give it a few days to a week.

Edited by Darksythe

The multiplayer bug and many others are fixed now, and it's only a day after release. IMO, it doesn't really matter since they did so well with the patches.

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be unnatural."- Darth Sidious

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2268/tfomegag25vz.jpg