Darkness in his shadow.

Darth Noob

loser  

1. 1. loser

• loser
    • loser

chapter 1.KlugeĀ  Prick was a Jedi he was one of the greatest Jedi's there was but one problem he was always mad from SOMERESON nobody knew why.Kluge yes master.Lets go remember the mission.Yes master he had a grudged in his voice.they were flying the mission was on Dantooin a death stick dealer was taking over the planet the only ones who could stop him was Kluge Prick and his master Fetter Hep.They landed on Dantooin they looked around they heard blaster shots bang bang bang.Wheres is that coming from master.I don't know and then shots flew over their heads take cover there was a pit and they jumped in to that.It was a deep pit they were still falling they finally hit ground.They both let out a grunt.Well i guess we go from here.OK master.they walked they heard a voice.well u better finish it dammit.Slow down Kluge.draw your saber now.they jumped out.what the hell said Frey Geed the death stick dealer.the slaves shot at the the Jedi's they blocked all of the shots.and then the Frey polled out a lightsaber.this looks like a even match said Frey.wait a minute your.Geek Paras.you changed your identity.you mean the your the one that left the Jedi council.why yes I'm.you son of a bitch said Kluge.they started fighting.Kluge got madder and madder every second he couldn't control his anger.then Ferret used the force to pick up a chair and throw it at Frey and it hit him in the leg.ah.so you wanna play dirty do you Frey picked up a rock and threw it at Ferret.master said Kluge are you alright but his master was knocked out.now you die.Kluge was madder then ever.he was more powerfull when he was angry though.to be continued.