UK version DVD only??

LtKage

Well, I'm still in debt after Christmas... Bills, bills, bills oh and more bills..... Oh, and valentines day was the other day. Girlfriends = less money for myself. And if i could get a DVD drive for 10pounds (i live in the UK ergo the above title) i guess i wouldn't mind.
"maximum firepower"

Um, get away from de women.  Dey is baad mojo, mon!

Haha, they can be bothersome but my lady lets me be a kid most of the time by letting me play my games. She has her hobby (shoes, shopping and handbags) and i have mine (gaming). So it aint all bad, except hers costs more!!  :-\

"maximum firepower"

DOH, i bit the bullet and got a new DVD R/W for 35 pounds... so i get to play 2morry!! Im just not telling the missus LOL!!!  ;D

HAHAHA... good one... About time a guy actually spends his own money for once. They spend it usually so good going  ;D

The excitement's killing me here, I tried to beg for it today, they wouldn't give it me :'(