Post All FanFic Here!!!!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I thought this thread would be a great place for everyone one to post there FanFic. Just please gice a small summary of your FanFic first so we all know what it is about. It does not matter what type of stories just make good. (if you can). I am working on one now and will put it here soon. :D

Oh and please NO profanity unless it is required to understand the storie. Dont want to ruin these ears. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles

This is just a small summary/Teaser of the story I am writing for all of you to enjoy. I hope you like it!

It has been one year since the start of the Clone Wars. There have been many systems that have joined the seperatist movement over the last year but the most critical loss of the republic was the fertil system O'degado. It was known for its farmlands and Massive Spaceports but after the system was lost to the Seperatist movement the Republic Intelligence was slowly gaining Information on how to retake the system. That time has now come. With a whole new shipment of Clone Soldiers in the Battle of O'degado was about to begin.

However they have underestimated the seperatist military strength there. Count Dooku has placed 20,000 Battle Droids along with 5 battalions of heavy vehicles along with two Battle Droids Ships loaded with droid Star Fighters. Leading them all was one of Dooku's top Lieutanents, Xye'Cun. This Lieutanent was different then the other ones under his command she was force sensitive and he had been training her in the Evil Arts of the Dark Side. Although still a Padawan learner Xye'Cun was learning at a rapid pace, very rare in a person. The only other known in the Galaxy who had learned at her pace was Anakin Skywalker the jedi Apprentice to Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. She hoped one day she would kill the both of them in a Lightsaber fight. She had no idea however she would soon get her wish of a fight indeed.

Xye'Cun is a female?

Knowing Palpatines and he other dark lords didn't want females in high positions, I can't imagine she's going to be trained in the ways of the Force

Whatever

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Thank Padme with a little mara Jade. Oh and is she Frisky! :wink:

This is my first star wars FanFic and i made it in 5 min so sorry if its bad.

He had a couple of stories around here.. One about Kyle Katarn in NJO (By ElvisMiggell) and one about Corran Horn in NJO too (by me), SOCL is another writer...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I would be delighted if you could possibly find those stories and post them here trej?

It'd be too confusing... Look at the Gaming Stories Forum. Scroll to the bottom.

The untitled is from Igor...

Elivis's Story is from Elvis

And Trejiuvanat's story is from me...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif