Good Tactics?

kingdark

I just finished a extreme difficult space battle!

before i write the report you should know i increased the amount of number of fighters to each ship that can spawn fighters to a total of ten!

now, i was in a verry dificult position.. and thanks to 4 ships i won this battle!

there ware more ten 25 squads of enemy fighters/bombers (playing as rebellion)

so that is already a powerfull group.

A verry powefull shp against fightes! the corellian corvette!! i recommend having in each fleet at least 3! this will counter the fighters perfectly. altough you should be carfull not to put them on the front... keep them at the back until the bigger enemys ships are damaged so they can stand a change :P

Edited by Cain

me either  :-\

though i think he is just trying to state how good corrvets are vs fighters. and how people should have 3+ of them in each battle squadren.

in my mind i use corrvets as fighter. may sound odd but they last longer. do more damage. and are only a little more money. well worth the extra cash if you can afford it!