kingdark = kingspammer no spell?

Teradyn_pff

that is good news indeed. maybe somewhere on this little rock is a happy little guy playing on his computer... a realy new game.. that carries the name eaw! lets say a pray for tihs little happy men... loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I am frequently looking at new posts in GD and finding stuff like this from this guy.  He is the most persistent but he is not the only one butchering the English language horribly.  This junk doesn't look like a non-English speaker mistake to me either.  Anyway, a heads up.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

It does seem that we are getting a large influx of these types of posters the closer we get to release.  Hopefully it will die down, but I have a feeling we are going to get a lot of requests for "cheats", "guides", etc from these types of posters after the game comes out.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

If its something to do with "cheats" then count it as spam since cheating I find like hacking. Think of it this way to be on the same boat "You know how people work for money? Well stealing it would be cheating".  8)