Organizing PFF for MP EaW

Zerogravity

k, i wanna read some ideas on how we can assemble ppl into groups so we can have some good gaming action on. maybe a tournament of some sort after a month of it being released and then every weekend after. kinda call it 'PFF community night'

well ppl what ya think would help promote PFF to become the largest community group on EaW?

we allready have the largest forums  :P

ghosty be sure to keep a heads up on who all says they will join PFF so that they can read this and see what's up

let's get this ready by this weekend so we can give everybody in PFF a head's up as to what kind of fun activities will be going on.

thanks,

Amn Allen

Edited by Zerogravity

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

Lets hope there is enough people to join up since right now. Also everytime I try suggesting things such as online group teams or make PFF Game events everybody just ignores it even if its on a weekend. :-\

Lets hope there is enough people to join up since right now. Also everytime I try suggesting things such as online group teams or make PFF Game events everybody just ignores it even if its on a weekend. :-\

Well some of us are bogged down in work and school (you try to find time to play games when you have 5 tests and a project due within a week). ;D  Incidentally that means I'm not getting EaW until later (probably the 25th of February).