Quick Patch?

Nevets

Don't mean to sound greedy, I am glad whenever a petro dev comes and visits even tho they don't have to, but with the game going gold a week or so ago I thought they would come by and pop their heads in a little more since they pretty much finished their products.

Only thing I can think of is that they are working on some patches to fix some things, so when the game launches we wont have to wait to long for them. In this case you guys can stay away fro as long as possible  8)

Frank is already hard at work.  I am sure that Chris, Adam and Mike are all really busy at the moment too.  Give them a few days until we have Internet games.  Anyone up for a PFF vs Petro game??
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

hmm maybe there are 2 teams? i would find it a real shame if they just 'abandonded' eaw now without any patches or anything.. i doubt it but that would be... well

like i said i doubt they would just abandon it but i think they are just waiting and evaluating eaw....

hmm maybe there are 2 teams? i would find it a real shame if they just 'abandonded' eaw now without any patches or anything.. i doubt it but that would be... well

like i said i doubt they would just abandon it but i think they are just waiting and evaluating eaw....

Teradyn is probably right most the team is probably working on P-02. But they have said they are going to be dedicated to EAW after launch. Also it looks like they already have an expansion somewhere in developement. So not sure how this will work out, looks like they will be focusing on P-02 with atleast some continuing work on EAW.

Teradyn is probably right most the team is probably working on P-02. But they have said they are going to be dedicated to EAW after launch. Also it looks like they already have an expansion somewhere in developement. So not sure how this will work out, looks like they will be focusing on P-02 with atleast some continuing work on EAW.

What is P-02?

There are many things going on here at Petro... people are working on all kinds of cool things for EaW and beyond...  ;)

BTW, we just got our boxed copies of EaW today, so you should be seeing them in stores today or tomorrow!

today or tomorrow?!

its the 14th now and play.com says the 17th D:

[me=Necro]crosses fingers for sooner![/me]

There are many things going on here at Petro... people are working on all kinds of cool things for EaW and beyond...  ;)

BTW, we just got our boxed copies of EaW today, so you should be seeing them in stores today or tomorrow!

Was there a US DVD Version?  Gamestop and EB Games seemed to think there wasn't.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Yes, we have indeed been busy and I do greatly apologize.  The patch was one of the reasons, but there is another that I can't go into detail just yet.  ;D

We'll do our best to pop in on occasion, all I ask is you guys don't get too mad at me.  It's a bit hard being both a game designer and community dood.

Delphi-PG

Game Designer/Community Rep

http://www.petroglyphgames.com

Yes, we have indeed been busy and I do greatly apologize.  The patch was one of the reasons, but there is another that I can't go into detail just yet.  ;D

We'll do our best to pop in on occasion, all I ask is you guys don't get too mad at me.  It's a bit hard being both a game designer and community dood.

i'm sure everyone's grateful you can take the time to pop in here every once in a while!