Banning Jmaster

Ghostly_Substance

Well I was going to ask this yesterday but ended up watching anime. I really want to ban Jmaster but what do you guys say since he and Megajames are the 2 trolls on our forums.

Jmaster is first since I got pmed and so did other Admins.

Only Fosh answered.......I played Civ 4 and flight sim for the whole day and nobody replies within that time frame? Usually you guys do.......o well what can you do. Banned

If we ban those two they will go at .net and spam them again  :)

Yes they are sitting on my nervs too - GS warn them again - If they are not slowing down and if they are not improveing the quality of their posts we will ban them again.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Have you banned him on Lucasforums again?

Heh, he's been warned and is closed to being banned there as well. He's been temp banned before and was acting okay, but he has seemed to relapse.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Megajames seems to try to improve him self.... will see - did you guys warned Jamster?

I think we can make a public vote ? Anyway if we ban him here he will spam eaw.net and Popcorn2008 will face him again. Maybe we should do this bans on both sites always.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Can we please inforce a one thread and proper english grammer rule? Exception to people learning the english language since I could not read "Darth Noobs" post  :-\.  I had to merge his posts since he made each of his chapters into a spam topic.

1 day ban for spelling/error that is worse then learning a langauge.

5 days for spamming

forever banned if a troll or constant spammer.