Count Dooku Name or Rank?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I was thinking today after watching Epi. 2 is Count Dooku a name or is the Count his rank in the seperatist movement he involved in? :?

I doubt it's a name, but I doubt it's a rank as well. I think it's more of a royal title he probably achieved during his time as a Jedi Knight, probably dubbed so by some royalty for his deeds.

I'm sure by rank, Antilliles, you also meant title, but I have tried in the past and shall continue to try to establish the fact that a rank is not the same thing as a title.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I doubt it's a name, but I doubt it's a rank as well. I think it's more of a royal title he probably achieved during his time as a Jedi Knight, probably dubbed so by some royalty for his deeds.

I'm sure by rank, Antilliles, you also meant title, but I have tried in the past and shall continue to try to establish the fact that a rank is not the same thing as a title.

Thankyou fro clearing that up for me SOCL. :wink:

I sure don't, but someone will have the answer for you. Count is a title for honored service beyond the call of duty.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
He's from Serenno, he is a count by birth, he used his wealth to impulse his political career.

Oh okay. I get it now. I was wandering though were did you find this out trej? Internet? Book? Something Else?

Theforce.net has better info, but the official site... it's the official.. it's the only one i use for the prequel stuff, because i don't care much for them...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly the official site gives skimpy and, usually, incomplete information. :? That's how most official websites are, though. Any how, I prefer TheForce.Net and Dr. Saxton's Technical Commentaries site over the official one and most others.

Indeed, CUSWE, Timetales, SWTC and the UNJOH make theforce.net better than the official site, for Yuuzhan Vong info I prefer njoe.com over the unjoh...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Doens't TheForce.net have Fan-Videos. I remember watching some a while back though I cannot remember where. 8O