Re: EAW Imperial Senate

Cain

A new subforum called EAW Imperial Senate could be created. This new subforum will allow posting acces only to senators – for now.

The senators can only be nominated by another senator or a group of 8 active PFF members. The nomination will be sent to any admin or support admin  for approval.

Only the best posters will ever get the chance to post in the senate and every guest can look at that forum for some select topics.

What do you think?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

A new subforum called EAW Imperial Senate could be created. This new subforum will allow posting acces only to senators – for now.

The senators can only be nominated by another senator or a group of 8 active PFF members. The nomination will be sent to any admin or support admin  for approval.

Only the best posters will ever get the chance to post in the senate and every guest can look at that forum for some select topics.

What do you think?

Cain, Whats A Support Admin??

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

eh, think it is a waste of space personally. It shows elitism and that is rarely good for attracting new posters.

Also what could be posted there that other's could read but not post in? I don't think I would be too happy if I was reading a thread that I wanted to post in, but couldn't.

cain i was just wondering if that was another term for moderator.  I am not really bothered with the current state of the forums.  Just ensuring that people don't start up LEC forums type topics.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

cain i was just wondering if that was another term for moderator.  I am not really bothered with the current state of the forums.  Just ensuring that people don't start up LEC forums type topics.

What do you mean - I was refering to JI and GS. As for spammers - I usually edit a lot of topic names that suck and do small corections here and there.

Thats why I wanted the Imperials senate - a place were the elite can post and were you are sure you will get super topics.

Elitist or not it can be a nice place - we are not comunists to ban any elitism form.

I am also concerned with the quality of our topics so I think I wil make a rule. Every moderator has to come up in the GD forum with 3 new good title topics every week? (Admin included) What say you? 

I don't think it is the quality of the posters that has changed. It is that we have already discussed everything. There isn't going to be any new information to discuss till after the game comes out and then it is going to be about how we would like to change the game for patches/expansions. This has already started, but expect more. The reasons it seems the quality of posters has changed is because the quality posters have no quality topics to talk about, the not quality posters will post about anything and that is why we see them more. So once some more quality information comes out so will the posters. We just need to wait, nothing we can do will change this.

Well there would be topics I would make that would be "How would EAW be if it had resource droids?"

Then people would go on about how Battlegrounds sucks biasly then it might go on me protecting battlegrounds and whatever.

Well we have the Hidden Door and Maw were people post near perfect posts so we could make one more section Cain if you want and only let the best of the forums post there. We could come across the things we never did before and talk about what would be better in games without those spam posts from megajames and Jmaster ?  ::) Everybody I make Jmaster and Megajames ruin up.

Thats why we need to invent new topics or as Fosh said it it is the case resurect old good ones

Well there would be topics I would make that would be "How would EAW be if it had resource droids?"

Then people would go on about how Battlegrounds sucks biasly then it might go on me protecting battlegrounds and whatever.

Well we have the Hidden Door and Maw were people post near perfect posts so we could make one more section Cain if you want and only let the best of the forums post there. We could come across the things we never did before and talk about what would be better in games without those spam posts from megajames and Jmaster ?  ::) Everybody I make Jmaster and Megajames ruin up.

By the way, I no longer have access to the hidden door.  Any particular reason why?

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

By the way, I no longer have access to the hidden door.  Any particular reason why?

Like now ?

Ask Gs - he is the keeper there .... and I can't figure out why you all look alien green now :)

Btw we should label the new subforum as elitist so people that don't like such terms should stay away.

Were we should make it? What section?

EA

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:hg-e4u6oat6fmM:http://joethewoodchuck.hypermart.net/images/basswood%2520cross.jpg

HISS!!!

Loll

If I have you guys praying for me - I will be ok :)