Eaw already released in Canada?

Junker

GHOSssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttlllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy! You are in Canada Man ! :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Hey, So what? 

Amazon.co.uk is sending me a copy on the 15th  (or so they say)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I just called EB Games and asked about it and said pushed back to the 15th AND I asked about the Death Star and nothing. Only thing I can pick up is a demo  ::) I already got a screwed up demo  ;D Seriously my Venator is huge.

Okay I have the game! Activision send it to me and other webmasters of EaW fansites. German Collectors Edition. :D

I made photos with my digital camera but I cant find my data cable so I will post screenshots later on

*UPDATE*

http://images.pexsus.com/show.php?src=games/empireatwar/misc/full/b783000a0e960090f6a4f0709627351f.jpg

Edited by Little.B

First impressions:

Campaign: The first missions are set so you can't decide what to do first. But this hopefully changes during the campaign.

Sound: Great. But the german voices are not that good. Especially Vaders voice sucks.

Multiplayer: Did a few games versus the AI. Even on easy it has good strategies (harassing your mines) and really keeps you busy. An average game took about 15 Minutes (on easy)

Misc: Screenshots key does not work. Damn!

*edit*

If I get this right (as I think) there are two single player campaign modes. There is one which is very strict and is a sequence of missions (You cannot attack any planet but only those which are "unlocked" during the missions.) The other one is the Galactic Campaign versus the AI but there are no missions (like stealing the X-Wing)

Oh, and please keep any info "Top Secret" until the release day because nobody is allowed to post info before the release but I think this is not really something new. This is more in case of screenshits/reviews.

Edited by Little.B

Okay I have the game! Activision send it to me and other webmasters of EaW fansites. German Collectors Edition. :D

I made photos with my digital camera but I cant find my data cable so I will post screenshots later on

*UPDATE*

http://images.pexsus.com/show.php?src=games/empireatwar/misc/full/b783000a0e960090f6a4f0709627351f.jpg

I think its fake since you can easily paintshop it  ;D Lol

*UPDATE*

So what are the 5 new maps for the collectors edition?

So what are the 5 new maps for the collectors edition?

They are called (free translation)

Die Winde von Pouls - The winds of Polus (2 players ground)

Die Garnison von Ryloth - The garison of Ryloth (4 players ground)

Gefahr über Ryloth - Danger above Ryloth (2 players space)

Das Rennen um Ryloth - The race for Ryloth (4 players space)

Die Kuat-Schiffswerft - The Kuat shipyard (4 players space)

Other bonus material are two screensavers (crappy. Sorry for that...), four wallpapers (in three different resoltions), and 19 pieces of concept art.

I decited to bring you some screens I made.

BUT:

Do NOT give these shots to anybody who has no acces to the maw! This is just something for you to look at if you wish! Thanks!

Pirates [Normal Infantry (They also have Plex) and Swamp Speeder]

Pirate Walker

Pirate V-Wing

Geonosis (My favorite multiplayer map right now)

Kuat (One of the bonus maps)

are the pirates aggresive or do they sit back and wait for you to attack?

In general they are very aggressive. Even when they are outnumbered. But this might be because of the "easy" gamemode I'm playing right now to get to know the game ;)

I decited to bring you some screens I made.

BUT:

Do NOT give these shots to anybody who has no acces to the maw! This is just something for you to look at if you wish! Thanks!

Pirates [Normal Infantry (They also have Plex) and Swamp Speeder]

Pirate Walker

Pirate V-Wing

Geonosis (My favorite multiplayer map right now)

Kuat (One of the bonus maps)

Hey, Little B. there is something wrong with your copy.  The words are all garbled up on that last picture.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png