Re: Laxness in grammar

Gen.Vader

is it just me, or is it that more and more users have bad spelling/grammar?

this is our forum, we should make it look nice  ;D

its just irritating trying to read a post, and not being able to understand the single sentence they wrote....

its irritarting from my view

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Well what can you do with "kids" these days that want to skip school and ignore the english language? Well at least we (in the hidden door and Maw) can understand what we are saying and not broken english.

Well we cant just say "To join you must know the english language 99% and type perfect english". Its common sense to speak as best as you can on this forum but barely any new people do this.

I think we need to really take the mickey and make a "English Language" thread.  If the members don't post with proper Grammar then they will be temp banned for 2 days.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I think we need to really take the mickey and make a "English Language" thread.  If the members don't post with proper Grammar then they will be temp banned for 2 days.

i doesn't spoked with gramer bad. ;D

There is a spell check! We should all use it. The English Language thread is a great idea.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg