The Hitch Hiker's Guide to Rebellion

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Gentlepeople,

It’s been a thorn in my eye for quite some time now, that we have a lot of new members post question that were answered on this very same site long ago. I feel we should create a few guides to be publish on the website. I already talked to Evaders and he thinks it’s a good idea but he hasn’t got time to do it himself. Fair enough. Let’s contribute here. I would like to know who’s with me in getting this done?

P.S. - It's going to cost you time. If yopu don't want to spend time on this kind of thing, the don't answer to this topic, please.

There are a number of guides out there already, that are quite good. I had downloaded a bunch and sent to Evaders to post on this site, but have not had the time to follow-up.

Evaders?

Guest Scathane

Yes, but those guides are not that definitive and don't discuss RebED. So I'd like to take the ones you're talking about and incorporate them into a more comprehensive one.

The ones you mailed to Evaders before: could you mail them to me?

You want to write a guide about how the SSD Titanic crashes on the first day of his journey, right atop of your house?

And about the happenings of Scathane the I.P?

And about the stories of Zaphod TK421?

:twisted:

Whatever, I might find time to help you.

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Gentlepeople,

It’s been a thorn in my eye for quite some time now, that we have a lot of new members post question that were answered on this very same site long ago. I feel we should create a few guides to be publish on the website. I already talked to Evaders and he thinks it’s a good idea but he hasn’t got time to do it himself. Fair enough. Let’s contribute here. I would like to know who’s with me in getting this done?

P.S. - It's going to cost you time. If yopu don't want to spend time on this kind of thing, the don't answer to this topic, please.

Hey Scath,

Do you want just RebEd stuff or stuff also on other aspects of Rebellion?

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I think he wants everything.

Oh okay great. I will start looking now. Might even make my own. :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
it's quite alot of work.

True, But, I have created them before just not for Rebellion. So I hope it will make it a tad easier. :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well it will proably cut out from your time here.

Never thought about that 8O8O . Maybe i will just look for some.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
What would Rebellion.com be without you?

I will tell you what it would be without one less crazy star wars fan. But have no Fear! Admiral_Antilliles is here to stay! Bu Bu Bummmmm.... :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Your just like SWARMER.

How so? I have never met this SWARMER you speak of but if he is like me then he's alright. 8)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
No, It was just that we had a hour lasting conversation on the boards. Like today.

Oh okay! Well nice talkin to ya Jedi44. :D

Guest Scathane
You want to write a guide about how the SSD Titanic crashes on the first day of his journey, right atop of your house?

And about the happenings of Scathane the I.P?

And about the stories of Zaphod TK421?

:twisted:

Whatever, I might find time to help you.

I have always viewed you as more of a Marvin, TK421...

Hey Scath,

Do you want just RebEd stuff or stuff also on other aspects of Rebellion?

On other stuff as well... I think that this website's the leading Rebellion site: we should amke its content live up to that... Edited by Scathane