Enabling Obi Wan in the Demo

Muppster

First time post, so be gentle  :)

I have been looking at the code for the heroes.. The reason for the crash with Obi Wan looks like the Earthquake ability is incomplete. So all you need to do is to remove the code   to in NamedHeroUnits.XML, and everything else works fine.

He does need a different as his proper model wasn't included in the demo. So for instance give him Han Solo's model and Obi Wan will run around holding a blaster pistol but uses it like a lightsaber.

I have also had Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader partially working on land, but only by removing all their Force abilities. I need to look into these two more closely, and then address the crash with Vader in space.

-=M=-

First time post, so be gentle  :)

I have been looking at the code for the heroes.. The reason for the crash with Obi Wan looks like the Earthquake ability is incomplete. So all you need to do is to remove the code   to in NamedHeroUnits.XML, and everything else works fine.

He does need a different as his proper model wasn't included in the demo. So for instance give him Han Solo's model and Obi Wan will run around holding a blaster pistol but uses it like a lightsaber.

I have also had Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader partially working on land, but only by removing all their Force abilities. I need to look into these two more closely, and then address the crash with Vader in space.

-=M=-

I would keep obi out that would be wierd. Keep vader out and put emporer in just for mon mothma counter.