EAW war stories

jedi mike

hey i thought it would be cool to tell about stunning victories or heartbreaking losses from eaw heres one of my many i had just taken a enemy planet had light opposition then the imps counter attacked witch was cool and unsuspected i had 3 corvettes 2 gunships 4 y wing squads and 2 Mon Cal's they had 3 victories 6 tartans 3 ventors 2 ipv and 1 SD if they would of had 2 SD i would have been done for but anyways i stayed back and let them come to me i had no space station i don't even know how i won they kept thrown victories and their SD and i took out the ventors then the SD and then the Vic's by the end of the battle only my 2 Mon Cal's were left heavily damaged though i had a 82 percent effectiveness and it was on hard :), post Ur stories win or loss Edited by jedi mike

"Nothing beats a good blaster at your side"

Han Solo

My screen name online is (PFF)Jedi_Mike

The campaign of Mon-Cal:

I was the empire I, had a huge fleet but if i sent to many ships to Mon cal the game crashed. I launched my assault from kashek but they were to strong, as soon as one Mon cal went down another appeared, I lost 3 ISD's, 3 tartans, 2 broadsides and a few other things, i destroyed 9 Mon cals and some other stuff.

The second assault was to see how much damage i could cause with 1 ISD, i lost it  with a 100% victory to them. Now i knew the final battle was up, i reddied 8 ISD's (however most stayed in hyper space during the battle) and a fleet of other ships. It was a long and hard battle but in the end i destroyed 21 Mon cals, home one, red group, MF, lvl5 space station, and a huge fleet, 96% victory to me ;D

Evacuate, in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances. :)

Please can you post a comment on My clone story, in fan fiction. :)

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

(\_/)

(O.O)

(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination

Home one rocks, love the way it blows up

(\_/)

(O.O)

(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination

Damn Imperial Dogs.

I'm play testing ROR ATOR (and getting a bit too engrossed in the game) as the rebels and the Imperials launch an assault on one of my worlds which has nothing but infantry 6 Fleet Infantry Platoons and 4 PLX Platoons.

I immediately throw all my troops to block off the southern entrances, because I know it won't take the Imps long to launch an attack.  All of a sudden a lone AT-AT appears bearing down on me and I have all my PLX-2M troops attack it, knowing that its the only way to take it down.  As they engage my troops begin to bunch up.

The AT-AT's health falls below half then below a quarter before it turns and retreats.  Before its out of sight I notice a trio of green dots racing across the map.  Suddenly a flight of Tie Bombers is uppon me.  They hit me hard... Out of 400 men, I loose 360 to that single attack.

Then the imperial steamroller attacks the lone platoon I have left. 40 Infantrymen without missile arms verses 3 AT-ATs, 2 AT-ST Platoons, 1 2-M Platoon, and 3 Platoons of Tie Maulers... can anyone say *screwed*.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

screwed  ;D Damn so the AI does have intelligence. Well then dont mock it and it'll leave you alone  ;D  :P I remember Piett came to me and owned all 3 of my Venators  :-[

um i played as zarrin for 12 hours and was on the last planet (mon cal) but for some reason the game had an exception......i have yet to beat a full game......T.T

I have nerver got the time to play a full game without a save

(\_/)

(O.O)