Multiplayer with mods

Sparky

Has there been any information on how mods will effect mulitplayer modes?  Some games that i have applied mods to won't let me play mulitplayer games because of it.  Other games as long as all players are using the same files its fine.  Edited by Sparky

I think it will be as in many other games : If all players got the same xml files and have activated the same mods you will be able to play without problems. Else if you have a different mod activated you won't be able to connect

hopefuly it will be like battlefield 2 tho where you can download a mod switcher

That be a smart way for a Developer to make a game these days and I really hope Petro did it this way or we'll keep on having to reinstall EAW  :(  Didn't Delphi say that there was a mod folder which wouldn't conflict with the game?  ???