Blacksquadron -- Important for members...

Vader89

Hi all, this will just take a sec.

As many if not all of the Bs members know today our Fleet Admiral made some changes that pissed everyone (including me) off.  And now that we all argued he has destroyed blacksquadron.  Last i heard Gravity and KaBoom are working to remake it better than ever.  In the meantime i have setup a forum here:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/BlackSquadron/index.php?act=idx

Please register.  Hopefully it will only be temporary but it could take a while for them to rebuild everything from scratch.  Contact anyone you can with it!  Thanks!

I know you dont always want to write the whole name, but BS is not a good shortened version for Blacksquadron.

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

lol well i see what your getting at we have been getting that for a long time :P

I seriously dont care though, call us it, doenst bother me :D

BTW - New forums are at www.blacksquadron.ws/forums