Where can I go???

Fuzzy466

Okay if this is the wrong place to post this I'm sorry but I'm trying to find somewhere that I can play this game.

Been ages since I last played it and there have been a few changes one of which is that MSN Zone gaming have remove the rooms for this game.

Does any1 know where I can find a FREE place where other ppl are playing this game?

I don't know much about the Internet, multi-player games for Rebellion, but I seem to be the only frequent forumer out and about at the moment (12:30 AM CST), so I'll do what I can. I know that many of the players are connecting over IP address connections (I think that's what they're called). I saw a thread somewhere in the forums of a UKer who wants to play against others in multiplayer. Look around these forums some, you'll be bound to find people to play against.

Oh, by the way: Welcome to SWR.net (or .com...your preference)! The only place in the world where the cat chases you! http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/131990/Zoot.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Does any1 know where I can find a FREE place where other ppl are playing this game?

Hi Fuzzy,

as I said elsewhere, I´m in the same position and had success finding players at the Gamespy Arcade. On two occasions I met another player within the hour. Perhaps we can promote the site a little here, so more people look there.

Also, if you want to play, drop me an email at umehler@gmx.net

Unfortunately I can play only on Mon, Tue and Thu evenings after 7pm CET (GMT +1). On the up side, I´m rather a newbie an therefore easy to beat. :roll:

(also I´m too stupid to get that avatar up and running. :( )

Here goes nothing! - Lando

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey BoShek, don't worry about being bad at Rebellion I have seen some NooBs really kick arse! :D