I need the .xml for troops and buildings

Cain

Troops... Troops are contained in several files.

Groundinfantry.xml

Contains the stats for individual soldiers, their health points, size, weapons, you know... everything.

Groundvehicles.xml

Contains the stats for individual vehicles.

Groundcompaniesempire.xml

Contains the stats for formations of the empire.  This is where price and size of individual formations is contained.

Groundcompaniesrebel.xml

Contains the stats for formations of the rebel alliance... same as above.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Thanks man :) Do you know were the maps are ? there is one with the damaged Nebulons that needs repairing as well as others.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

As far as I know we can't edit the maps themselves (Yet), but... If you want to repair that map you'll have to replace the space tactical map section of the Planets.xml with the Vergesso Asteroid Map. ;D

Still I am unable to make them build land units :( But I can make them build ships.

Edited by Cain

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Hey Cain i was fideling about with your mod earler this morning for around 2 hrs or 3 which ever time elapsed so fast lol, i was trying to help find why you could build any troops or other things and couldnt find it, i looked into the files that people have suggested here but couldnt see how those are related to the Building of units, all i sew was unit makup thier streagnths etc but nothing on how to connect them with building unless im blind lol.

BTW i did discover that your adding factions in is very good and that copy and pasting in the Factions xml etc works wonders, i played around and managed to make faction names like Warlord, also you can make new STORY_SANDBOX_DEMO_"insert name" mine ended up as STORY_SANDBOX_DEMO_WARLORD and then saving the file as "STORY_SANDBOX_DEMO_WARLORD.xml" this i  turn when inputed into the Campaign, gives each faction a diffrant setup for units and to whats avialable ;D also i think that this line

"Universal_Story_Start"

is important to have in your Demo Campaigne or FAction setup xml in order to build but im not sure i still got to play around, god this is fun lol.

Hope this info might help in some way.

BTW thier are certian iregularity's in your mod such as location, for instance in Vergaso you cant build land because its an asteroid field, yet no building thier, i tried changing locations just for the sake of it see what happend but even when put on Corellia no building :)

Looking at your Fleet and land setup they all seem to be at Corellia, that including Structures like Barracks etc yet you cant build and it dosnt show, so the problem isnt realy location i dont think. Oh this sort of thing makes you want to tear your hair out lol.

Edited by Darksythe