The space map "grid"

Naja

Do you know what I'm referring to? The grid-like graphic that you see in space battles? If you zoom out enough, you'll see it in the asteroids of both the Imperial and Rebel space missions.

Is this particular only to the demo? Or will the full game show it?

I tis the fog of war for space.  It is in the full game.

Noticed in the demo while ships are warpign in you can briefly see the ships the enemy has  ??? Might of been fixed by now but thought I mentioned this  ;D

edit: Just as your camera focuses on your fleet and the IMperials are in the camera angle.

This is something that I have noticed as well, but I keep forgetting to mention it, thank you.  Having forwarning like that would be enough for an attacker to begin the retreat before the defender can hit him.  Kind of reduces the use for fog of war.  Delphi, can this be corrected before the game goes gold?

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

With the game due out on the 9th Feb (2 weeks) in New Zealand and the 10th in the UK, I wouldn't be suprised if the game has already gone gold. If it hasn't been fixed in time, expect it in a patch.  ;)

Sure those dates are right CnC King?  The US release is Feb 16th.

Positive... Sonic found the dates and they haven't moved yet. Even I've checked the UK release date here, and it's firmly rooted to 10th Feb... Looks like you USA guys are for some reason getting it later than most of us  ???