Moderator powers

Ok now that i'm slightly more focused again I want to ask if anybody can host this forum properly? Are your moderating powers confusing or easy? You know if you enter the topic theres options below. Go into the bar and choose a topic. Now look at the bottom options to the left. See anything that you can moderate? If so we need to moderate the forums again since the IQ of this forum seems to be dropping since the move. Just an observation I had but it might be just me on a Sunday/Monday day.

I have stopped significantly visiting this forum mostly because the layout is real big and bold compared to the slim layout of the old forum. The only complain I have about Mod powers is the inability to delete posts, but that's okay since I can edit them if they are spammy. Im not too sure what you can do to make it better but yeah that's my reasons  ;)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

My Problem is that the spammers who were banned on PFF have been able to come back on the new site...Jmaster Megajames and nI guess Fobdo will all come back.  They need to be banned Asap.

We need more people with overall powers.  Super Mods who report directly to the Admins.

We were told that there we're moderator Levels....What are they??

Personally.  I think we should start over again.....

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

My Problem is that the spammers who were banned on PFF have been able to come back on the new site...Jmaster Megajames and nI guess Fobdo will all come back.  They need to be banned Asap.

We need more people with overall powers.  Super Mods who report directly to the Admins.

We were told that there we're moderator Levels....What are they??

Personally.  I think we should start over again.....

You have to get a good reason for that :)

Popcorn2008 I've seen worst. This is ok once your get to know it :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

You have to get a good reason for that :)

Popcorn2008 I've seen worst. This is ok once your get to know it :)

Yup, now I get to give a reason for banning  ;D Nice new mini toy  :P j/k

• 3 weeks later...

So all the moderators apart from the Elderly Foshjedi are in the PFF Moderator Group......Well isn't that just peachy ;D

In the New forums Cain Created I can delete individual posts.  In the rest I can only modify, bar the GD in whihc I can split then remove the splitted topic.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg