Damaged infantry

rogueace127

In the ground battles, I noticed that if an infantry unit is damaged, the health meter goes down and the number of individual soldiers in that unit decreases. But if you heal it at a bacta station, the health meter goes back to full, but the number of soldiers in the unit stays the same.

For example, I had a rebel infantry unit got damaged from 5 soldiers to 1. Then I healed it at a bacta station, and its health meter went up to full, but it was still that one soldier. Does that mean that one soldier will fight like five? If not, and it only fights as one, then is its health really back up to full?

Discuss.

that happened to me too and i sent that i soldier in and he fought like 1 soldier i think it only heals soldiers that are alive i dont think it was ment to revive soldiers from the dead so it only heals the soldiers that are alive

"Nothing beats a good blaster at your side"

Han Solo

My screen name online is (PFF)Jedi_Mike

that happened to me too and i sent that i soldier in and he fought like 1 soldier i think it only heals soldiers that are alive i dont think it was ment to revive soldiers from the dead so it only heals the soldiers that are alive

Lol what? What does reviving dead soldiers have to do with what hes saying? Yeah they don't revive dead people by the way, do you know what bacta tanks are meant to do lol.... :D;)

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg

When the health bar goes down it is spread as an average health across the group. When one dies you lose the fire power, but the health of the rest stay the same as that average. So when it comes to healing the guys, all will be returned to full health but the firepower will be less.

Basically the infantry come in squads, idk if there treated as one unit. Are you guys sure aqbout what you stated? Because when i was fighting sotrmtroopers they each had there own health bar. And i had to destroy one by one.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg

SirNuke is right. Each soldier has its own health bar that goes down by itself. When he dies it's like losing one guy in a platoon. till the end of the battle the firepower will be reduced. I don't know if they come back to full strength though after the battle because the demo ends after you take tatooine.

they do return to full size and health after the battle

Evacuate, in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances. :)

Please can you post a comment on My clone story, in fan fiction. :)

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

(\_/)

(O.O)

(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination