Sticky Suggestion

Hey, thought i would chime in, and make a suggestion with the mod forum:

3 stickies:

1 - Empire At War Mods

Desc: Information about all mods, as well as links to there threads on this forum and there website.

Team Impact: Would need someone to keep an eye on this thread and keep it updated, possibly readonly?

2. - Empire At War Tools

Desc: List of tools as well as links to download them, as well as a quick summary on the tool at hand and a way to contact the author(s).

Team Impact: Very light to deal with, but would need to check for updates as often as possible, quite possible to stay in contact with the author(s) as long as possible.

3. - Empire At War Tutorials And Guides

Desc: List of tutorials and guides given by the community on this forum "can you sticky this?" type of solution without having 3000 stickies at the top of the forum.

Team Impact: Moderator simply adds link when new tutorial/guide is found.

Those are some suggestions, as it looks now, the stickies are going slightly nuts :P this way you can save things like dev chats, etc... for say... 30 day sticky status before being moved into one of these threads.

Anyway, thought i would recommend that.

Ok then:

Move the non EAW mods into the Games Forum as they are here and create a new forum for EAW WIP Mods.

Suggestions anyone?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I would say keep the EAW Mods thread clean. whenever someone posts their mod, you should add it to your original post, than delete the mod creators post, to keep the thread clean.

Also, anyone who makes a post of their mod in a seperate thread should create a poll in the thread with the choices of 1,2,3,4,5 and when someone downloads the mod and plays it, they go back to the poll and rate it, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.

And when he reaches Heaven,

To St. Peter he will tell,

"Just another soldier reporting Sir,

I've served my time in Hell."