the ultimate mod --> free EAW

Junker

Bryant's mod.  Seems to be full.  but it crashes the game for me when certain characters go into ground battles and ships into space battles.

The Mods are not unlocking the complete game.  They are unlocking certain regions of the game.  The overall game is the modded demo x 100 IMO!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I was worried about this at first, but after playing the mods, I don't think they endanger petro at all. Its not near what the full game will offer.

And you have to figure Petro knew what they were doing when they put this stuff in the demo, they know the skills of modders.