Sand box missions

sithwolf

I am am new here but been reading looking on this website for the past 9months or so.

what kind of sand box situation do you reckon we will have.

Will it be possible to turn vader over to the good side? i doubt it but it would be good fun.

Edited by Cain

if you played battlegrounds expansion, the clones said that good guys wear white so I guess it should be white.

I say a more sithful approach. Kill the emperor then spoil the rebels into becoming another sith-like culture and join them with the empire. mwhahahahah!

or he can just go to the beach  8)

I did see in a bookstore near my house that there was a comic that did a "what if?" kind of thing for Star Wars and somehow they connected the act of 3PO losing his head after Jabba hits him (this was in the film but instead of coming back, 3PO loses his head) to Vader eventually becoming a good guy and in the final couple pages, it showed him walk into a room on the Rebel Cruiser where the whole gang was and he was, to my astonishment wearing white armor.

It has already been mentioned that heroes cannot be turned. Sorry.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg