Re: Changes to Board

Cain

I want to merge EAW Players Media Gallery into the Previews and maybe change the name of that forum.

I also want to give the Nexus a forum like we have at NMA. It's hard for me to help possible rivals but I was to fair with the community as long as the Nexus will remain nice to us and stay diplomatic and fair. If I see them useing that new forum just for takeing memebrs to their base i will merge it back in the general mods one.

Any comments will be appreciated.

BTW - Why we don't get by standart email notification replys?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Thing is Cain why should we mess up Players pictures with official pictures ?  ???  Also videos. We aren't even at the full game yet so everybody will have a single post to post pictures and videos.

The offical pictures and materials will dropin numbers like a stone - and also they will not matter so much anymore. Pls merge them and give the forum a new description.

Since this thread deals with board changes and such, I thought I would go ahead and post this here  :)

I noticed today that I can't delete posts, not like I love doing it  8) but it prevents me from deleting spammy posts that dont belong in certain threads. While I could do this in the old forum now I can't. Just wanted to bring this up.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Well took me like 2 hours to find out whats wrong with the Hidden Door. I still need to find out if anybody sees it that are in the PFF Group.  ???

I'm learnign the format just taking me a while since theres so much.

Popcorn2008 I will try to give more powers as soon as I can. I am very busy too - PM JI. just in case.

Since this thread deals with board changes and such, I thought I would go ahead and post this here  :)

I noticed today that I can't delete posts, not like I love doing it  8) but it prevents me from deleting spammy posts that dont belong in certain threads. While I could do this in the old forum now I can't. Just wanted to bring this up.

Really ? Because me I can, and I guess we have same powers. But I really HATE SMF, it's so confusing that I haven't found the "move topic" button yet ...

Hmmm... maybe im doing something wrong  :). All I can do is modify posts, but there is no real delete option.

As far as this board goes, im really gonna have to get used to it and its design.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

That is kinda odd, I can not delete a message, but I can delete the whole thread it is in?

WHAT  :o Well then guess im'a see how I can fiddle around with tis later.  :-\ Fosh can you enter and post in hidden door? Nobody seems to be giving me feedback.....