Deja vû?

Sith_Lord

Well I was thinking about SSD executor's contruction plans with design flaw

-Darth vaders Meditation Chamber

-bridge

-hangar bay

-Exterior shield generators (well then your asking for it)

-stormtrooper barracks

-comms room

-Darth vaders Comms room

-Morgue

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

Naw I think the SSD design plans were a little different...

-Darth Vader's Meditation Room

-Bridge (complete with two of them shield dingleberry generators - design flaw #1)

-Hanger Bay

-Officer's Morgue

-Enlisted Men's Morgue

-Morgue for anyone else

-Taxidermy Wing (to show off Vader's past handiwork. Don't be shocked by the electronic voice coming out of Ozzel as his visage greets you at the door)

-Stormtrooper Barracks

-Ministry of Silly Walks - Restricted For TIE Pilots Only (seriously, watch ANH again, the scene where vader tells his wingmen "several fighters have broken formation etc.", watch how them pilots walk after him. I swear one of them had to be Sherman Helmsly from The Jeffersons)

-Auxilary Control Room - "Sheeeyeah Riiight!!! We don't need no stinkin' auxilary control room." - Famous last words of the Executor's Chief Engineer (design flaw #2)

That's my take anyway :D

*walks away humming the Jefferson's tune

Guest Scathane
I think you missed the nice, friendly, extremely large bridge window that makes you have one good last look at the A-wing crashing into the bridge... :lol:

Nah I think they needed a good view to take in the battle, but perhaps another flaw is that they need more voice activated gear. Piet exclaims twice to his bridge officers something like "intensive forward fire power!"

They just weren't quick enough :D Maybe they needed more stuff hardwired to his command...like the guns that would give him what he ordered in uh...short order :) Then they could use those extra bridge personel to degrease all their assault vehicles in the garage or something.

See if Vader had stayed on his command ship and not gone after Luke, 10 to 1 odds that he'd have to say that line only once and when it came too slow, he'd simultanously strangle the gunner officer AND fire them all himself with a mind trick:)

That would be cool.

Incidenally about the Stormtrooper scream not being heard by some in TPM...

It is actually emitted by one of the Naboo N-1 Starfighter pilots that gets shot to pieces by the droid battleship at the end. So far I think it is in every SW film to date. Heck maybe even the X-Mas Special way back when but its been so long since I seen it. I think one or two troopers fall of one of them tall Kashyyyk trees or something and makes it.

I was wondering, what if the imperial fleet DID come and attack the rebels at the Endor battle, would the rebs just be wrecked into tiny pieces and blasted into oblivion?

Guest Scathane
I was wondering, what if the imperial fleet DID come and attack the rebels at the Endor battle, would the rebs just be wrecked into tiny pieces and blasted into oblivion?
Yes, without a doubt.

Just as I thought...

KABOOOOOOM :twisted:

:lol: