Anyone else get a PM from this guy?

Teradyn_pff

hey what is with thine nose?

is it overly large and obrasive

do you like empire at war?

Well I hate it!

If you click on the link you can see his Avatar and his sig.  Since Iraq was never communist it seems to me that the only intent of this poster is to offend, a view supported by this PM he sent me.

While the PM didn't offend me personally, I am not sure that, his post count being this low, this person is going to be a constructive member of our forum.

On a side note, I think he was trying to make a rhyme...

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

As an Administrator, I leave it up to you as to whether or not we should nip this in the bud, or see whether or not he will do something to get himself insta-banned.  I do think the avatar and sig combo is an eyebrow raiser, but for structure, the sig is a bit too large IMO.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Done and said why. Now where is the download link for this mini mod I keep on seeing for the demo. I saw the link but its in German. Wheres a english download place.  ???