Mod Appointment

Cain

:arrow: Ok ok - just make it work.

:arrow: I will also give Bryant mod powers for beeing nice to us. If someone has a veto pls. PM me.

:arrow: Also I will like to make a competition for a desret / petroglyph like skin. Tatooine style - anyone ?

:arrow: We do need a skin and fast if we make the change. I think Ismael will also agree.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

We have the same paswords there - so we could slowly move to the new board.

What do you think guys?

We will make a mass email about the demo .... so we could mention the change then too. etc.

Well we should install IPB HERE. And delete PHPBB here ;)

About the modo that's OK, but is it really necessary ? modo is a function, not an award. That's the only little thing that Idon't really like ;)

Is making another mod wise?? This will be split into the Maw as soon as I post but we already have loads of them....

Fosh he helped us - not to mention that he is the Nexus Lead. Ok I will tell him that Fosh vetoed his nomination.

Don't worry we will have a larger types of moderators on the new board.

I'm not vetoing his appointment. I am just saying is it wise?? We already have 3 Webmasters 4 mod leaders...It seems that we are appointing mods as a Reward for being a member of the community. Moderators need to be organised into looking after certain regions. I am sure that certain mods do loads of work but some like Darth Scahrnhorst are rarely *IF EVER* seen online.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I'm not vetoing his appointment. I am just saying is it wise?? We already have 3 Webmasters 4 mod leaders...It seems that we are appointing mods as a Reward for being a member of the community. Moderators need to be organised into looking after certain regions. I am sure that certain mods do loads of work but some like Darth Scahrnhorst are rarely *IF EVER* seen online.

This are more of a honoric bread of moderators - we will clear later the issue of who is a working one and who not.

Ok. I have no problem with you making people moderators just as long as the entire board doesn't end up just being Moderators.

he he he

Guest JediIgor
We don't need honorific moderators. If you want to invite him for a specific position, and he accepts, that's good. But giving people moderator power for no reason is.. not useful.

Will fix that on the new board.

Btw is it ready to use now ? Should we guide the people there ? Or should we wait for a better skin ?

Btw - Can you put on this one the swr dark skin ?

until we get a desert-sw-petroglyph skin - any other will do

the default looks quite bad

Maybe something original? Petroglyph mixed with Star Wars ?

Yes - Tatooine

Desert-SW-and stone petroglyphs

Siddus has some talent?