DMUK and I

Siddus

As you all know, we have some little .. problems :D

Even if we can now say I was right on all concerned subjects, I'm not a bad guy (Well i think :P) and I don't want PFF to ahve problems because of my words. that's why I PMed DMUK to solve this issue and why not work together for next. (As I can collaborate with all of you ;))

Here the PM I sent :

Hello DMUK,

I think we have a "little" ... problem :D

First, as the topic was moved after Delphi request, can you first read my answer there : http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1825

Then, I think our dispute is useless and should be resolved ;)

As I said, I can't be jealous, we are not looking for the same people ;) About news we make a lot, about French community or the French version of the game. We have news from LucasArts brandmanager and Activision France. At the end I think eaw-fr is the biggest maker news with sw-eaw.de because we have more information as we have non-english-related news ;) . Moreover we have the largest galleries of the web even watched by English-speaking people, so I really don't think we can talk about jealousy, I'd just want that fansites reach a High level of quality information. It's only on PFF that I report news and not every news I could add :P

Then I have nothing against you, I'm sure you're trying to do your best, but do you really think it was welldone to make news about the demo date ? (mid december- end december .. etc) As fansite we must be verycareful with information, lost of people read us we have a kind of responsibility. After this Rogue had to say that fansites can publish unvalidited information, it was a hard hit for all fansites.

Don't you think it would be better to release only verified information ? Readers will apreciate us for this, not making only "biig announcements" ;)

For example just putting a line "source" in your news, wasn't a good idea ? ;)

To finish, I saw you removed eaw-fr website on your community page, as we had a dispute, my website isn't good one anymore ? :) When we have to quoted eaw.net on eaw-fr, eaw.net is quoted because you're still a good site :)

Before leaving, I'd like to apologize, I know I'm more pragmactic than diplomatic but I'm sure that even you've done some errors, we all can give our best to make EaW famous ;)

See you,

I Hope my English doens't make me misunderstandable ;)

I hope everyone here will be able to understand that I'm acting for the best of fansites and information released ... it's our responsibility.

I hope I'll be able to have Popcorn blessing ;)