[POLL] Your favorite Star Wars book series!!!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?

• X-Wing series (Alliston)
    • Timothy Zahn Books (Thrawn Trilogy)
    • Young Jedi Knights series
    • The New Jedi Order series
    • Black Fleet Crisis
    • X-wing series (Stackpole)
    • Jedi Academy series

There was no way out for Thrawn in the end of Last Command, I think death suited him better than a defeat at Bilbringi or else being in the hands of authors like Kevin J. Anderson....

I would agree to Corran's death if Mike Stackpole would be the one who write it, he created the char so alone he should put an end to him that is fitting for him. I didn't like Luceno's job to make him deserve killing favorite chars. Zahn knew how to put an end to Thrawn.

A traitor killed the empire... Curiosly the traitor was a devoted servant to another traitor a man who betrayed the Jedi Order and helped to establish teh Empire.... It's a circle in some way...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be poetic, some of the favorites will probably (or at least, hopefully and interestingly) die at the end of the NJO (Corran, Luke, etc), but of course...TGGMW! :evil:

I agree that more favorite characters will end up dying, but I don't think that Luke will be one of them. It's not wise to kill off THE main character in the SW universe, and lets face it, Luke is that character. I think you have all missed the most obvious character choice to die...HAN SOLO. Think about it, 1: He's getting to old for this kind of stuff. 2: His luck can't go on forever. 3: He hasn't been the same since Chewie and Anakin died.

4: Harrison Ford wanted him killed off at the end of ROTJ. 5: The Galactic Alliance needs something to really piss them off, and lite a fire under their asses, and what better to do that than the death of the universes favorite Smuggler turned General turned Husband to a princess. All the signs are there, just no one is looking at them.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Interesting....Wormie, if you are right, this wil be the most talked about thing in a SW book since chewie died! 8O

Well wormie spoiled it for SOCL let's not spoil it anymore...

Han is a good candidate...Leia not so much it could have a disastrous effect, being a Force-user and all... Even truning to Lady Vader...

Han on the other hand...All the signs are there.

We should keep those ideas around... and wait until Unifying Force is out.

Han-Dead

Zonama Sekot - Yuuzhan'tar

Shimmra - Forceuser

Let's see how many of them are right.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif