[POLL] Your favorite Star Wars book series!!!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?

• X-Wing series (Alliston)
    • Timothy Zahn Books (Thrawn Trilogy)
    • Young Jedi Knights series
    • The New Jedi Order series
    • Black Fleet Crisis
    • X-wing series (Stackpole)
    • Jedi Academy series

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t's a role playng game you're a person in an alternate starwasrs galaxy. go to the Rolelaying one Forum. then got to the Sign in here thread and tell me when you get there(post something in that thread). I'll in struct you from there.
Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I created a new thread bill entitled "Shadow Sqaudron Home Thread/ Recruitment Area!!!!" You should checxk it out.

Now lets get back on topic i don't want my Post closed. :wink:

He is a prime candidate to die, but he has evaded death that many times... He'll pull out one more way to cheat death...

Otherwise I can imagine a WEdge Cult Follower Riot near the Lucasbooks HQ...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
It was more of a joke than any thing else. But I would be very mad if they did kill off one of my favorite Characters. :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Oh yes, Corran Horn, I wish they would use him more in NJO. Very interesting character. i am with you Trej if they killed off Corran Horn I would be mad. :evil:

That'd be two of us plus AndyHalfElf who definetely go berserk if they killed Corran. Indeed, he could have been more important in NJO, but I have the feeling that Stackpole didn't want that many people messing with him, so he exiled him at the end of Ruin, there is his short appearance in EoV II, and later Star by Star and Allston's books, he wasn't that important for DW nor for Remnant.

The thing is that he is much like Luke a Jedi of old, unlike Jaina and Jacen who represent the New Jedi Order, so I assume that on behalf of the editors they wouldn't put the antithesis of the New Jedi in the spotlight.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Good Points Trej, Perhaps he will become a teacher like Kam Solusar and such, train the New Order of Jedi. No matter what though, he's one of my favorites..... :D

"Wa, wa, Corran might die." STOP WHINING YOU PANSIES! The Empire loses a great commander (i.e. Thrawn) to a band of stupid Rebels who have no real military minds on their side to match the Empire but still they win by default because of a traitor. What kind of stupid ending to such a greatness is that?! And, to add to that, you don't see me whining like you two babies! To be poetic, some of the favorites will probably (or at least, hopefully and interestingly) die at the end of the NJO (Corran, Luke, etc), but of course...TGGMW! :evil:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Just because thrawn died, it doesn't mean its the end of the world. If you hate the ending so much just cross out what you don't like in the book and write what you think should be there. :D:P:lol: