[POLL] Your favorite Star Wars book series!!!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?

• X-Wing series (Alliston)
    • Timothy Zahn Books (Thrawn Trilogy)
    • Young Jedi Knights series
    • The New Jedi Order series
    • Black Fleet Crisis
    • X-wing series (Stackpole)
    • Jedi Academy series

I voted for the x-wing series, but I like to read the books in chronological order, to get the full impact of the star wars legend.
When I first started reading SW novels, I would only read the ones that seemed interesting (Jedi Academy trilogy, Darksaber, Thrawn trilogy), but then (after buying every novel from after ROTJ and before the Hand of Thrawn) I decided to start reading in chronological. Then I discovered the Hand of Thrawn duology and jumped to reading them...it was then that I went back and picked up where I left off.... I've been trying to keep going now for about a year...I got bored (with the X-Wing novels, to be specific) and am currently stuck at Bacta War. :|

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take the books to work and read them on the 11-7 shift, made the time go by real fast.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I would take the books to work and read them on the 11-7 shift, made the time go by real fast.
What's the 11-7 shift? :?

I think its a time frame like 24/7. 8)

The 11-7 shift is you go to work at 11 at night and you finish at 7 in the morning. It's kinda slow at 3 in the morning so I start reading.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

That what your travel agency will tell you.

And its true from a certain point of view.

From January until April it is nice and sunny. February is actually too hot.

From May until December it is rainy and cloudy.

And this is not taking the El Niño Phenomena into consideration. El Niño will always alter out weather so it may rain all the years or it will be damned hot all the year around...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Yep.. That's it...
How's the surf in Costa Rica? Puerto Rico is number 3 in the world! :D

I don't mean to be nosie but, do you live in Puerto rico SOCL or did you just study the place err.....Country? :?

I don't mean to be nosie but, do you live in Puerto rico SOCL or did you just study the place err.....Country? :?
I am Puerto Rican, my entire family is Puerto Rican, I lived there for nearly the first five years of my life, I visit there at least once every year, I have A LOT of family there, and I surf there...A LOT. :mrgreen:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I am Puerto Rican, my entire family is Puerto Rican, I lived there for nearly the first five years of my life, I visit there at least once every year, I have A LOT of family there, and I surf there...A LOT. :mrgreen:

Well uh...Surfs up dude! :D

I don't surf, but Costa Rica is considered one of the best places in the world for surfing. There are regular international surfing contests here... For windsurfing too, in the only lake of considerable size that we have...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif