Pre-ordering at EBgames

Well I tried to pre-order EAW at EBGames and they said "sorry we dont have the codes in the computer so come back next week, sorry and thank you". Well I guess i'll have to get the Collecters Edition when it comes out then without pre-ordering :roll: O well thought I would share this with you.

edit: also how can they not know EAW ? lol. I thought every store knew the game name and you pre-order just like that.

I Live in the capital city for crying out loud.

Dont know what the guy was thinking but damn man. I have never had a pre-ordering problem with a game before. Maybe he was one of those people that doesn't want someone to have a game he likes? I have no clue.

well if you live at the secret island, how can they know of EAW? O.o

lol well here games usually arrive like a week later than they should. so I'm getting it the casual way. maybe I'll get a collectors edition. it depends on what it has more than the normal one.

Gonna get the collecters since I really need a new screen saver and would like to see those "bonus maps". Well the concept art would be interesting to look at and see what they are up to. Anything else would be also nice.

Lol Garbageben sure I wont say but sure nice having..........right forgot :P