StarCraft & StarCraft: Brood War

Admiral-Beef

Do you play StarCraft or StarCraft: Brood War  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play StarCraft or StarCraft: Brood War

• No
    • Yes

Ok, who here has ever played this game, it's in my opinion the best RTS ever made, and for all the people out there who won't do anything that is NOT REMOTLY related to Star Wars, if you look at this, there are alot of similtarities, like the zerg = Yuzen Vong (thats my slang for it btw) Terran = Republic/Empire/whoever else you want, and i guess the protoss would be Jedi. It really is a great game, and I thought SWR should have a post up about it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so let me get this straight, out of the 4 people who have looked at this yet, only 1 has voted, and he hasen't played it!!!

I know rebellion is a great game, but this game in my opinion (and of several other people inculding people who review games) is the the best strategy game to date (although WCIII is close)

Iam quite good in Star Craft, and played former often Ladder games at the B-NET I also think its a great game and a revolution for all

Real Time Strategie games an no "command and conquer" can match it but Warcraft III is near to break :wink:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"