Direction Empire at War is Going

Darth Andrew

Do you like the direction Empire at War is currently heading?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the direction Empire at War is currently heading?

• Yes
    • There is still not enough information; I'm undecided.
    • No

basically i will hold all opinions until i actually play the game in its finished form. I know from past experences you have to see how LA are looking at this, the cost to develop the game, produce it, market it and finaly dispatch the game far outweigh the amout of starwars purists that would buy the game hence the created units ie the broadsword. I may add that no one is having a freek about the rebel tanks and units as far as i am aware the rebels had no such things they relied on commando's and fighter/bomber strikes so these rebel units are made up too.

computer gaming is a business like every other the goal is to put out a product and make money. The reason I belive that many units are missing as plans will be afoot to make addon's even sequel's because in all honesty with the background that petroglyph have this game will sell.