EaW fansites stroke by Lucasarts

Siddus

This is not good news, I just hope we will still look serious and credible to LucasArts eyes, to be able to create more stuff about the game.

As I know lots of webmasters (All ? ;)) come on PFF,I'll say : we all must be very careful, we have the warning , we should avoid the punishment ;)

This is not good news, I just hope we will still look serioud and credible to LucasArts eyes, to be able to create more stuff about the game.

As I know lots of webmasters (All ? ;)) come on PFF, we all must be very careful, we have the warning , we should avoid the punishment ;)

Avoid what ? We usually only quote D.S - and what DMUK sais its not ours problem.

Anyway DMUK had good reasons in saying that - etc.

Btw from were did you quoted Rogue ?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

This is not good news, I just hope we will still look serioud and credible to LucasArts eyes, to be able to create more stuff about the game.

As I know lots of webmasters (All ? ;)) come on PFF, we all must be very careful, we have the warning , we should avoid the punishment ;)

Avoid what ? We usually only quote D.S - and what DMUK sais its not ours problem.

Anyway DMUK had good reasons in saying that - etc.

It's our problem when Lucasrts talk about fansites and say that he is not responsible for what has been said on fansites.

Translations : Fansites are not credible !

And this concerns not only DMUK , but ALL fansites and PFF because Rogue didn't say "eaw.net" . And I (and I think all webmasters) don't want our reputation destroyed bacause of only ONE guy.

That's why it's important to clarify the situation, it's also important for PFF to show that we are serious and are working well.

I need a link to reply to Dave.

Indeed DMUK talked a lot about the Demo- and the .net pushed harder than us for some news about it - but we knew from Petroglyph that noone actually knew the date.

DMUK had better realtions with LEC so we assumed he knew more and I still bet my money that the LEC PR Dep is slow.

DMUL had better realtions at LEC so we assumed he knew more.

Well as said in the other post , we now know this is wrong, or useless ;)

But I'm not here to burry eaw.net, All what I want is quality and serious from fansites, so go ahead and let's promote Empire at War ;)

Link pls.

And when I talked for the first 1-2 Jan weeks I always said "I hope- I wish" since we never had a solid confirmation.

I see - its just a reply in some enormus topic. Nothing fully official and we can't do anything about it. I think you are over-reacting a bit ;)

Actually the initial error commed from LEC Forums when a dude pinned a topic that was saying Demo+December in its title and only changed that weeks after. I know it was maded by a fan but at that time probably even that LEC guy hoped for a december release. Even I hoped for that like the rest of us.

Chill :) You can email Dave and ask him to clarify that but I suspect there is nothing to clarify.

The pressure is on them and I'm not about to turn it on us.

So I say it again. Relax guys !

Well, when the guy with the little star says on official forums that fansites release unverified information, I (through eaw-fr and PFF) feel aimed and I think it's important for all fans who can read us to be clear ;)

Ehhh - you can complie an official statement regarding this - from PFF.

But I'm not sure if it is required.

Let's wait and see what Delphi has to say.

EDIT: We are not a fan site - we are just a forum ;)

Topic closed.