Theories on the Demo, or rather, lack thereof.

Teradyn_pff

It was stated about a week and a half to two weeks ago that the demo is completed. This statement was made by a reliable source and is furthur shorn up by statements from Delphi about the state of the maps for the demo. I, as well as most of us, expected with that news that the demo would be released around Christmas, but apparently that was not the plan. Later on, it was mentioned by the source that stated that the demo was completed that the release of the demo should be early January.

Whether or not this is all true is not the question. The fact is, that we do not have the demo in our hands and the release of the game is less than 2 months away. I am curious about peoples' theories on why they are waiting until so close to the release (if the original report of the demo's completion were accurate). I also wonder whether or not anyone thinks that LEC may decide that since it is so close to release, to save the demo for the release of the game, for people who are not decided yet.

So, what say you?

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

I'm thinking of locking this thread.

Well for one we have what? 4 days counting this one until we get back to our stressful lives(Assuming theres other people on weird break that somehow fits my 2 weeks off)? If they release it next week they're just going to ruin everything, well some things such as TIME TO PLAY THE DAMN THING.