New Zealand Released Date News

SonicNZ2

I have no idea how many New Zealand EAW fans there here but I have news regarding the release date here. As I posted on Empire-At-War.com....

Some news for Kiwi fans like me following Empire at War. Electronic Arts, who will apparently be distributing the game in this part of world, have said that Empire at War has been scheduled for a February 9th release in New Zealand. No details about the availability of the special collectors edition though.
Edited by SonicNZ2

:arrow: Hey SonicNZ2 welcome here :) and and a happy new year. You have a very nice site btw :) I hope to visit it more often.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

As it stands now its a Feb 9th release for NZ. I would expect to change and fall more in line with the US/Europe dates though.

:shock:

Where do you find the time Sonic? You're a community machine! :P

Hey Delphi, how its going.

Where does the time come from? I take it away from CNCNZ.com, as we all know there is nothing really happening in the C&C community these days.

THere is plenty of cnc related stuff goin on.. just not much of it is exiting.. :D mods that.. will be finished in about 4 more years.. cough halo gen cough

most people moved on.. just like the westwood peeps :D

http://www.swgbex.com/sig.jpg

Hehe IA 2 venator :P

• 5 weeks later...