spamming people

Star Wars Man

next question: What did Wedge Antilles uncover hidden on Coruscant while on Clean up Duty?

Was it good? Umm...Popcorn....don't use lightning on me....it wasn't me!!!!

That's it! *Force Lightning* :twisted:

Umm Idk the answer to that question Thrawn.... :lol: *innocent whistle* I didnt edit any posts.....

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

next question: What did Wedge Antilles uncover hidden on Coruscant while on Clean up Duty?

Was it good? Umm...Popcorn....don't use lightning on me....it wasn't me!!!!

That's it! *Force Lightning* :twisted:

Umm Idk the answer to that question Thrawn.... :lol: *innocent whistle* I didnt edit any posts.....

*Cue "Duel of the Fates*

Wait...here's a bot...*dies from electricution with a full bottle of bubbly in his hands*

Must see light of day...why'd you fry me...it was Thrawn!! *dies from wrongly accused lightning*

:twisted: muhahahaha... wait.... thrawn? Well then... *force lightning again* too bad I dont have the power to restore people from death star wars man, but I shall avenge thee! :cry:

What form of lightsaber combat did Mace Windu use in his epic battle against Sidious?

> LucasForums Moderator

:twisted: muhahahaha

What form of lightsaber combat did Mace Windu use in his epic battle against Sidious?

Oh! Um...I had it on the tip of my tongue...JUSTICE! *Slices Popcorn2008 in half before dying himself*

:twisted: muhahahaha... wait.... thrawn? Well then... *force lightning again* too bad I dont have the power to restore people from death star wars man, but I shall avenge thee! :cry:

A side note: Sidious can restore people from death...remember in the opera thing where he told him that story???

Only Darth Plageus could... Sidious said he could but he fouled poor little anakin until he had already given himself to the dark side. So sidious never really could restore people from death.

> LucasForums Moderator

Only Darth Plageus could... Sidious said he could but he fouled poor little anakin until he had already given himself to the dark side. So sidious never really could restore people from death.

Oh...I feel pretty stupid right now...o well...JUSTICE!

*slices Popcorn2008 in half, defeats Anakin..and then dies...*