12 new Screens

Junker

You can find them here: 12 new Screens

They are from the two previews from PC Games and Gamestar.

Pic 1: R2-D2 is hacking into an imperial building while the other troops have to keep him alive.

Pic 2: Vader and his Force-Crush

Pic 3: Vader

Pic 4: Vader and his Force-Push

Pic 5: After the AT-ST entered the base shield they will all be killed easyly. Maybe you have to find the powergenerators first and than command a new attack on the enemy base.

Pic 6: Vader want you to catch the pirate leader alive. Have a look on the space units you are able to build in Tech 1. Also look at the income of the planet.

Pic 7: Captain Raymus Antilles in action.

Pic 8: Boda Fett and his special weapon in space. Looks great but is very deadly for fighters.

Pic 9: Now have a look on the ground units you can build in Tech 1. Alderaan has an income of 134 credits per day.

Pic 10: Planet Info of Alderaan. Look at the Planet info text.

Pic 11: Same with Aeten 2. Very low income here...

Pic 12: Look at the small info box. Rain and his effects.

thx now i have a better idea how the game will work and on pic ten u can see some headhunters in the fleet i knew they were in the game but never saw one thx again

"Nothing beats a good blaster at your side"

Han Solo

My screen name online is (PFF)Jedi_Mike

Seeing these new pics seem to show alot of stragety what ships to put in ur fleet what buildings to construct ground forces to defend planets even though this isnt new info its very cool to see it in action no, matter what this will be a stragety game and im loveing it, cant wait for more screens or the demo

:D

"Nothing beats a good blaster at your side"

Han Solo

My screen name online is (PFF)Jedi_Mike

Hay, rain decreases accuracy of lasers be 50%. It's in the last pic.

That's gonna be hell for the imperials.

As far as I know most of there weapons are lasers..

The rebels are gonna have a field day though with there rocket based artillery. 8)

• 2 weeks later...