The Battle of Sullest

Admiral-Beef

Ok, this happend a long time ago, it was one of the first games i'd played and i've had this game for about 3 years now, in fact it was the very night i got the game, anyway, I had a friend over so we could check out this new game, we were the rebs and we were feeling pretty cocky about our skills, we set up shop at sullest, built a shipyard, and started construction on a Mon Cal Cruiser, then about 30 days till completion a fleet of imperial ships (don't remember what it had expet like 3 ISD's) came and attacked, we had a few ships in orbit but nothing to match up with what the imps brought, all in all, this kept happing probably about 3 times, until the imps finaly invaded the planet.

I'm still trying to relive how i felt when that happend, whenever i'm not feeling in the mood for rebellion, i just think about that, and BOOM i'm ready for some of this action.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well that would do it for me to. That is a nice adrenaline Pumping Scene a Alpha. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I found something confusing what sometimes happen to me:

I have a capable fleet in orbit over a planet. I see, through espionage or somthing else, that an Imperial fleet is incomming. So I saved the game 1 day before they arived. I lost the battle 3 times and at the 4th time the imperials make a withdraw through hyperspace at the beginning of the battle. 8O (the imp fleet turns around and jump after some secounds into Hyp)

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

• 1 year later...