Battlefront 2 server

Ghostly_Substance

Well i'll host a multiplayer game of battlefront 2 just incase if anybody wants to play. You might be the person who joins random servers against people but i'd rather go against AI and not get those lag spikes.

Server name: PFFGroup

Password: pff

So if you see battlefront 2 in my xfire sig feel free to join me ;) As I said feel free to join me anytime ;)

Yavin IV and Endor is the maps I cant play on since I lag a lot. If I didn't lag I could beat those with ease ;) Join up next time you see us on :P

Sad aint it. All people do is cry how crappy EAW will turn out but never come here and stay happy :roll: weird reality aint it. I guess fiction is becoming the reality now.

don't worry i still love you!

also um how do i know what game your playing? i can't figure out what all the little pictuures on the Xfire thing mean....god i am stupid.....well just remember this->99.9% of all killings result in death<-

I'm joining from Florida and no ghostly you are not missing any patch. Probably was just my internet s******* up. Hopefully it I will be able to join next time.

Do you have xfire? If not you should get it and put it in your sig. Then you can IM Ghostly and me and ask to play if we aren't already. :)

Yes and if i'm not on then Garbageben could host it if thats what hes thinking.

I could, but you're the primary server here Ghostly :P. I wouldn't want to usurp your place as game hoster supreme. :lol:

Edit: Keep in mind those of you who are watching that we are both on xfire and msn right now as well :D.