EAW Mod News

Ghostly_Substance

This is only for mod news becuase people do not check the mod forum we have enough and often times there are good pieces of information about mods that people will miss.

This is to provide a means to get word out about what mods are doing and to get traffic flowing to that part of PFF.

Only one answer , just links to a thread in another PFF forum, sorry guys but it's useless and I won't accept this in the news forums.

I'm not going to delete it, But I move it to the MAW till you find what you want to to with this.

Well it's too bad to create problems when they don't exist. People interested in mods just go to the mods forum and read it. If people don't read the mod forum, it means they aren't interested. That's why it's useless to put a thread to show news.

Moreover, with only one answser it's sterile and looks like advertisement for the mod(s) linked in the thread.

Yeah but this is not the problem ;)

The problem is that we're putting links from a PFF forum (news/GD) to another PFF Forum (Mods). It's stupid to say that people won't see topics in the mods forum. If they want to, they simply go to the mods forums , no more !

What I could understand, it's a topic in the mods forum which gather links to all mods threads (if some are not sticky) to have a "list".

Yeah but this is not the problem ;)

The problem is that we're putting links from a PFF forum (news/GD) to another PFF Forum (Mods). It's stupid to say that people won't see topics in the mods forum. If they want to, they simply go to the mods forums , no more !

What I could understand, it's a topic in the mods forum which gather links to all mods threads (if some are not sticky) to have a "list".

Yes its my fault for posting but thats because I was thinking of the same thing as Jugger was and didn't think of anything else :roll:

:arrow: Topic closed. If LoW Mod want's more publicty I may consider giveing them a hole subforum like the NMA. This will serve them well to search for new modding work force and feedbackers without asking members to leave this place and go there. There they only need peole who work I assume. It will be basically a Nexus enclave (*and btw for this types of situations the enclaves were designed). They are not elitist but just a solution to a problem.

Or if we merge we make the NMA into NMN and I move it in the EAW area etc.

First I will have to disscus such a change with Ismael and then with GS and JI.

Depends on the Nexus people or LoW if they have a solo PR unit.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Sadly Juggernaut has told me that we will not be leaving EAW Nexus. We assisted in constructing it and it does what we want it to do. A central point where all the large Mods can post news.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

No one said that youi two should leave the Nexus :) but I see you are tring hard to get more publicity for your mod.

Anyway leme know if the merging issue will succed in the end since longer we wait harder it will be.

Maybe its time to make the NMA rules so you will see what we are talking about here. And btw the Nexus and NMA goals are pretty much similar maybe we can find common wais to acomplish them.

Is it so hard to merge and get united ?

Or if we merge we make the NMA into NMN and I move it in the EAW area etc.

Good ideea. Lets move NMA now :)

Quoting yourself, amusing.

I don't need to push my own PR as much anymore. Its getting around as word of mouth more than anything which was what I was expecting. After the Jan 1 and 2 Updates, I fully expect and realistically expect that people will flock to see the progress we have made.

So to tell you the truth I don't need to advertise LoW here nearly as much as I thought I needed to. No one seems to pay attention anyway to the Mod forum.

My goal was to increase awareness of mods as a whole, not just my own. Do mods a favor and put the mod forum directly under the EaW General Discussion.